We provide high-quality solutions for construction companies seeking reliable and efficient methods for producing beams and columns. Our precast forms for beams and columns have been designed to optimize the manufacturing process and enhance productivity.
Why choose our precast forms for beams and columns? Our forms are precisely manufactured, allowing for quick and easy installation. They are durable and can withstand the rigors of everyday production process. Additionally, we offer customized solutions to meet your specific needs. Our dedicated team of professionals will assist you throughout the entire project.
- For production of wide range of prestressed beams and columns, including inverted T and L beams and corbel columns
- Rigid base casting table with stressing abutments at each end
- Jacking plates with discrete or variable strand pattern
- Stressing force up to 1600 kips
- Moveable, hydraulically operated side forms
- Linear, rotational, or combined movement for opening / closing of the side forms
- Automatic, self-adjustment function to preset beam and column width
- Attachable IT and corbel block-outs
- Hydraulic power unit with manual or automated control
- Beam and column cross-section up to 48"
- Modular construction, expandable to 250’ casting length
Beam form with side forms in closed position
Beam form with side forms in open position
The form is operated hydraulically
Jacking plate with drilled pattern for multistrand-stressing
The form is also suitable for the production of inverted T-beams
Side form actuator mechanism with self-adjustment function to preset beam or colulmn width
View of stressing abutment. Stressing force is up to 1,600 kips