Complete system for the production of bar, solid and sandwich elements with heights from 100 – 500 mm.
Especially suitable for
- Frequently changing and/or complex shuttering skin geometries
- Protruding reinforcement
- Handling by crane or lifting beam
- The production of bar, solid and sandwich elements
- Easy handling by crane and lifting beam
- Flexible modular design through the use of extension modules for shuttering base in heights from 100 – 400 mm.
- Integrated high performance magnets with 2100 kg retaining force each
- Sturdy 8 mm frontshell with 6 mm canted back
- Features screw holes for plywood, keyholes for steel shell skin and slots for protruding reinforcement as standard
- Shuttering lengths: 500 – 8000 mm
- Width of the shuttering base: 100 – 200 mm
The following special features distinguish the SAS-MF Modul Flex formwork. If you have any questions about these and other features, please contact us.
SAS-MF with recesses
SAS-MF in solid wall production
Handling with lifting beam / crane
Special solution: Pile shuttering based on the SAS-MF
SAS-MF with extension modules for continuous reinforcement
The following components and accessories are available for the SAS-MF. For special solutions please contact us!