The advantages of using RATEC blockout frames
- Using window and door blockouts made from steel ensures consistent quality for every element produced
- Significantly reduces your setup costs and greatly increases flexibility
- Reduce labor costs by using RATEC blockouts vs. traditional wood framing
- Each frame can be interchangeable and customized to form to exact specifications
- Infinite reusability reduces your wood consumption significantly
During demolding, the clamping brackets are released by unfastening the threaded knobs. This collapses the miteres joint and loosens the extension plate, which is then moved inward and detached without binding with the concrete or the corner.