Sales Engineer 2018
Sales Engineer for North America and Canada
We are a leading manufacturer of innovative forming systems in the pre-stressed/precast concrete industry with international reputation. Our line of products includes magnetic formwork technology and siderail systems, casting and tilting tables, prestressed casting beds, battery and 3D molds (e.g. stairs, columns, beams, room modules), magnetic reveal strips, insert parts and accessories. Our complete assembly of multifunction solutions are providing our customers a high value of flexibility, productivity and quality.
For our US headquarters, located in Clearwater, FL, we are currently recruiting for a highly motivated, talented and creative
Sales Engineer for North America and Canada.
- Acquisition of new customers and servicing existing accounts in the precast concrete industry in the United States and Canada
- Technical sales presentations, consulting and technical support for new and existing customers
- Calculating and developing quotations, handling of extensive projects and development of innovative solutions in close cooperation with engineering team in the USA and German headquarters
- Collaborates with management to establish and control budgets for sales promotions and trade shows and review of sales expenses to recommend economies
- Participation in trade fairs and major industry events in North America
Reporting: directly to CEO
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications and qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a construction related discipline
- A minimum of five years of industry-related experience, preferably with proven success in sales of technical solutions and closing skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and service-orientation, quality awareness
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Willing to travel within the U.S. and Canada
- Product training will be done at the German headquarters for a period of approximately one month
We are looking for a candidate with a hands-on attitude, who is highly motivated and works independently, but in close cooperation with the team in Clearwater, FL. Florida address would be preferred.
If this sounds like being a job for you, please submit your resume, earliest starting date and salary expectations via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also note that we deal with your personal details in strictly confidential manner.
RATEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age or handicap. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.